Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Etsy Favourites

Here are some of my recent finds on Etsy:

Women's Flax Linen Slippers made by Molipop
I ordered myself a pair and they should hopefully be here by the end of the week! Our new house has a lot of tile/laminate flooring, so my feet don't stay warm long. These are custom made in Quesnel, BC and she has different styles and colours available!

Personalized Boy Necklace made by VivaRevival

Brimfield Growth Chart made by Kims Sister
I really really want this! And I think we will get it in the future. It's a growth chart made to look like an old  black and white wooden ruler. Since we're renting, I had mentioned to Garrick that we should get a 2x4 or a piece of door frame trim so we could keep track of Cash's growth, but be able to take it with us whenever we move. This is the perfect solution!

Zombie TOMS made by LamaLand
This person hand-paints a pair of TOMS! There are some truly fabulous creations in this shop

Periodic Table of Elements Wooden Blocks made by WoodToyShop
How great are these?! I would love to have more wooden toys for Cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment