Thursday, October 25, 2012

Today.

There are only so many minutes during the day where I have the opportunity to do something. "Something" that requires Cash to not be in my arms. I usually have a window around 11 am when Cash has his first nap. It will last long enough for a shower and MAYBE time to blow-dry my hair before he wakes up.

Today I gave up doing my hair and make-up so that I could get some laundry done that has been put off for  a week now.

And then later, I joined my baby boy for a cuddle session on the couch. Sometimes I get too focused on the fact that Cash literally needs me all day long, leaving little time to get anything done. But then moments like this remind me of what a special role a mom has in the lives of their little ones. It's very special that he finds so much comfort from me.

Perspective is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment